Monday, August 11, 2014

The Block Glasshouse - Bathroom Reveal

I was super excited about the bathroom reveals last night on The Block Glasshouse! The week of bathroom renovation showed some really clever design choices and styles by the five couples and the final result didn't disappoint. I couldn't believe how classy and luxurious each of the bathrooms were, there are elements in each that I love.... and I cant even pick a favourite they were all so good!
What do you think?

Starting with the winning bathroom, Chris & Jenna...
I love the grey concrete tiles of the wall and floor with the feature wall of matt black hexagonal tiles. This goes so elegantly with the black tapware . I loooove black tapware for a bathroom.
 If youre interested in this bathrooms product list have a look here.






Darren & Dee chose a simple yet very classy provincial style bathroom.  I think those floor tiles are beautiful, and the granite vanity adds glamour and sophistication. If you want to check out their product list go here.


The biggest bathroom belonged to Max and Karsten.  They designed a very high gloss fit out, my favourite item being the Salta pendant lights, which when on (photos don't show it) they look fabulous!  I also love that they used a different tile in wall niches, it's a great effect.
You can find the products they used here.

My favourite part of the boys, Shannon and Simons bathroom, was the stunning wall and floor tiles. Hexagonal tiles are certainly on trend at the moment but these elongated ones add some difference to this popular style... Im also a fan of the Issy vanity, its Scandinavian style timber warms the room and the beautiful curved crisp white basins flush with the front of the vanity show clever design.
Looking to find their products? GO here.





 Michael and Carlene had some aspects of their bathroom I LOVED but some I didn't like so much.  Their feature wall of black and white herringbone tiles was my favourite! so elegant and intricate, it looked stunning (although the photos don't do it justice). I also loved their black fittings for the tape are.
What I didnt like so much was the shower up the stairs on the platform. It does look interesting but practically I wouldn't like this in my bathroom.
GO here to find the products used.




All photos courtesy of TheBlock


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Nice summary and collection of photos, the bathrooms look amazing! I love Chris and Jennas with the black and grey contrasting tiles. Don't like the fluoros around the mirrors in the boys room. Not a fan of the bright white tile in some of the rooms, too bright! But they've all done an amazing job. I'm looking forward to watching the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree Chris & Jenna did a beautiful bathroom! I also wasn't a fan of the boys lighting around the mirrors, a bit too disco for my liking... but loved their tiles!
    Looking forward to the next room reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete

view sourceprint?01 09 10